Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nutella Fudge Brownies

I fell in love with Nutella back in March when we were vacationing with my brother & sister-in-law.  My niece, Kennedy (she's 2) eats a Nutella sandwich every morning.  I hadn't tried it before but it smelled amazing so I had a spoon full and fell in love.  Steve takes a Nutella and peanutbutter sandwich everyday with him to work :) 
I've found so many great sweet treats that you make with Nutella but I hadn't tried any until this weekend. This one was by far the easiest and the one with ingredients that I already had so here they are! Try 'em, they're great and super quick.  The original recipe was half of what I have below and you were supposed to make them in a mini-cupcake tin. I don't have a mini-cupcake tin so I wanted to put them in a traditional brownie form.


Nutella Brownies
Printable Recipe 
Adapted from:Wenderly

Ingredients:

1 cup Nutella spread
2 large eggs
10 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp cinnamon


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a medium or large bowl, whisk Nutella and eggs until smooth.  Add in flour and cinnamon and mix until combine.

Pour batter into a prepared 8x8 baking dish.*

Bake 18-23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.

Cool completely on a wire rack.  Cut into squares and serve! ENJOY!!

*I like to spray my pan with non-stick cooking spray then I line it with parchment paper (with 2 inches coming up the sides on 2 sides) so it's easy to lift the brownies out of the pan.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.