Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finished Kitchen!!!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am that my kitchen is finally finished! It's crazy how much a little paint and new drawer pulls can change a kitchen and my feelings toward it.  I loved being in my kitchen before-cooking or baking up some yummy food but I really didn't like my cabinets.  I was very glad when we bought our home that the kitchen was bigger than others we looked at and it had twice as many cabinets and counter space as the other homes as well.  However, the oak finish just isn't me.  I knew we would never have the funds to get new cabinets, so when Steve agreed to paint them black I was thrilled!

Here are some before and afters:

before

after (my sweet baby girl posing for the camera)

before, wish I had a picture with the cabinet doors on so you could really see the difference that made 



after

my favorite cabinet
Maybe one day we can get new appliances but for now I am extremely happy with my cabinets and my kitchen! Now all I have to do is figure out what to cook!?

Incase you're wondering what paint we used on the cabinets it's Valspar color: Cracked Pepper and the finish: Kitchen & Bath Enamel.

I would like to say a special and HUGE thank you to Steve, my husband who did most of the work and did a fantastic job! I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.