Monday, July 11, 2011

My Favorite Things...

This has nothing to do with food but I just thought I would share a few things (non food related) I'm loving right now:


1.  L'Oreal Sublime Self-Tanning Lotion
I don't go to the tanning bed anymore and I can't spray tan either.  I tanned for years and know I've already done damage to my skin that can't be repaired but I quit and decided I wouldn't continue on that path.  I am EXTREMELY fair skinned and due to all my allergies, almost everything (including getting a spray tan) breaks me out. My skin is super sensitive and after trying almost every tanning lotion on the market (not really, but I've tried a lot of them) this is my favorite! If you get a little too much in one spot you can just wet a washcloth and rub it right off.

2. OPI
Color: Suzi Says Feng Shui.  This is just a fun summer color that I've been wearing and love! Try it!!
YEP, that's my foot
3. My coffee cup
Although it's super hot I still have my morning coffee! I am in love with these travel mugs.  I have broken so many travel mugs in the past (washing them or dropping them) and some I just hated - they spilled everywhere or didn't keep my drink warm for long. These are SUPER CUTE, and since they're ceramic and don't have any kind of thermos mechanism you can SAFELY put them in the dishwasher!


4.

What can I say? I love my baby girl.  Greta has been driving us crazy this last week.  I'm not sure what's gotten into her but she's been misbehaving a lot (jumping on the couch, barking non-stop...at nothing, etc) but how can you stay mad at this precious face? You simply can't! She's crazy and annoying a lot of the time but she's so funny and TOO CUTE! LOVE HER!

What are you loving this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.