Monday, October 17, 2011

Anniversary & Birthdays

 
Today is my 2 year anniversary.  Sometimes it seems like we've been married longer than two years and other times it feels like yesterday. Does that makes sense? I know we haven't been married that long but I feel like we've been through a lot together already.  I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else and I can't imagine Stephen not being in my life. He's truly the best husband and friend I could ask for.  No one's perfect, but he's perfect for me :)
I wish I had  better photos to share of my wedding but I don't have them on the computer.  So, these snap shots will have to do :)  I can't wait until 30 years from now when our children can look back at these pictures and make fun of my dress and hair styles. HAHA, won't that be fun? 

I don't know if I have ever talked about my brother on my blog, he doesn't read it so I probably haven't mentioned him before.  He's 6 years older than me and my only sibling and his 32nd birthday is tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!
This is a terrible photo of me but it's the only picture I have of the two of us on my computer, so ya' know...

I promise to have some food posts this week and hopefully a picture of my nephew that is due to arrive soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.