Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 of 2011

I can't believe 2011 is coming to an end, CRAZY! I'm so excited to begin a new year and share lots of new creations in the kitchen with you guys. Here's a quick look back on this past year and my most popular recipes. I was shocked with a few of the items that made the top 10 list :)


10. Cheoreg
This was probably my personal favorite recipe I've shared so far. It was my first attempt at an Armenian dish and it was a success, the husband even said it taste just like his Grandma's. 

I made this yummy and super easy pie for Thanksgiving, it will probably become a Moughamian tradition for years to come. 

These dog treats were a winner with Greta, she LOVED them! They are really quick to make and very pocket-book friendly. Do your puppy child a favor and make these.

My favorite chocolate chip cookies made the list and I'm thrilled. Since I made this recipe the first time, I've never made another version since and I'm not sure I will try another recipe.  Call me crazy, but I found a good thing and I'm stickin' with it!

6. Pizza
I love pizza but the delivery version has nothing on this simple homemade treat. Next time you want pizza, make it yourself - it tastes better, is more fun, and MUCH MUCH cheaper than ordering one.

This comforting dessert is a family favorite and makes a great pot-luck option. 

This is pretty much my favorite side dish, it accompanies just about any "southern" dinner and is also great left over the next day. 

I made this for Steve's Birthday two years ago per his request. It's delicious and fairly easy as long as you have a spring-form pan.  Please excuse this awful picture, it was taken with my i-phone. 

These little pots of goodness will be made often in my kitchen from here on out. Just add a scoop or two of vanilla ice-cream on top of one of these deep dish cookie pies and indulge in a simple dessert that will rock your socks off. 

I was shocked that this chicken casserole was the most popular recipe. Don't get me wrong, I love this dish and it's wonderful but I really thought a dessert would have been the most popular. What do I know? Apparently not much :) Like most of the recipes I share on this blog, creamy chicken casserole is EASY! It's also another awesome dish to take if you're having a pot-luck, taking a friend dinner, or want something that re-heats well. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful 2011, I sure did! Happy cooking and I can't wait to share another yummy year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.