Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chicken, Peppers, & Onions

This summer I've been extremely lazy in the kitchen.  I don't know if it's the extreme heat or what but when I come home from work the last thing I want is to get into the kitchen and cook up a time-consuming meal.  I know that sounds horrible, but it's just the truth.

So, I just decided to cook up some chicken breast, onions, and bell peppers in the skillet the other night and called it dinner.  It wasn't too heavy and yet it was very satisfying.  Perhaps I'll be making more of these easy, light meals...who knows?
I'm not really sure you can even call this a recipe.  I simply chopped up  2 chicken breast, an onion and 3 sweet bell peppers and seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper and tossed it all in the skillet with some extra virgin olive oil.  About 10 minutes later, dinner was served! I added some Italian parsley for garnish and called it a night.  And it was delicious. 

Next time you're not feeling like really cooking or cleaning a lot of dishes afterward just make this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.