Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

We attended our church's Saturday night service last night and it was amazing.  I probably need an "Easter" service once a month to remind me of the huge sacrifice of our Lord, Jesus Christ.  Afterward we went for a quick bite at SmashBurger-have you ever been there? It was our first visit and it was GREAT! I highly recommend it if there is one near you.  On the way home, I took some pictures out the car window and thought I would share them since they were pretty cool/scary.  We spent some of Saturday morning (3:30 AM) in our hall bathroom due to a tornado warning.  Luckily, there wasn't a tornado and we didn't have to stay in "shelter" long because our sweet dog thought it was play time and didn't understand why the 3 of us were cramped into a small room and not outside playing. Last night's storm wasn't as bad so we didn't have to go through the bathroom ordeal again :)

Anyway, here are the pictures from last night.


These were taken about 30 seconds apart! Crazy how quickly the clouds moved! 

Here's a picture of my sweet girl - apparently she wanted to do some baking....
She has really been into stealing my kitchen towels/oven mitts/potholders recently. I don't know why but she seems to enjoy carrying them through the house and putting them on my bed. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kentucky Food Bloggers
Foodbuzz

Search This Blog

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.